Fuel flow sensors with display
About fuel flow sensors with display
Eurosens Fuel flow meter can measure : diesel fuel, heating oil, motor fuel, biofuels and other liquid fuels and mineral oil with a kinematic viscosity of 1.5 to 6 mm2 / s.
Eurosens fuel flow meter is a positive displacement flow meter based on rotary pistion method.
Eurosens fuel flow meters have some major advantages:
- Smart STM32 CPU with several Hall-effect sensors instead of single reed switch allows to detect fuel flow direction. So, no need in check valves.
- Immunity to the external magnet field
- Internal memory with non-resettable counters
- In-line analysis of engine or boiler operation
- Digital interfaces (MODBUS, CAN bus SAE J1939, NMEA2K, K-line) as well as simple pulse output.
- Easy dervice and maintenance.
In this section you may find single-channel and differential fuel flow meters Eurosens with display. You can connect them to the data aquisition devices or use as standalone devices.
- index PN means simple pulse interface. Each pulse means predetermined volume of fuel passed by the flow meter.
- Index RS means RS232 and RS485 interface. You can read a full set of internal counters (fuel counters, time of operation, modes of operation etc) via serial interface according to Eurosens Delta data protocol or MODBUS RTU.
- Index CAN means CAN bus interface. Data protocol is J1939 based.